The following settings are available at the user level:
- Two-factor Authentication. Enhance security by requiring users to verify their identity with a 2FA application when they log into the application.
- Change Password. Change the password that you use to log in.
- Date & Time Range. Set the default date and time range for dashboards and their viewlets for the repository you currently have open. In version v1.5, this is done in Manage Settings. For previous versions, see Date & Time Range below.
- Configure Dashboards. Create, edit, rename, or delete dashboards.
- Configure Schemas. Create and edit schemas for table viewlets.
- Manage Settings. Set up view defaults, localization settings, and graph colors. This v1.5 article explains how to find the same settings in previous versions.
- Repository. Select a default repository. In version 1.5, this is done in Manage Settings. For previous versions, see Repository below.
- Personal Tokens. Generate a personal token for system access. Additional information is available in the What is the difference between repository and personal tokens? FAQ.
To access these settings, click the Main Menu button and select User Settings.
Date & Time Range
Set the default date and time range for dashboards and their viewlets for the repository you currently have open. Go to Main Menu > User Settings > Date & Time Range. Use the options within the drop-down menus.
The date and time range of individual viewlets and dashboards can still be updated, but the update will only be active within the current session. When logging back into the application, the default date and time range specified within the Date & Time Range dialog box above will be applied.
Set a repository as the default so that it is automatically loaded every time you log in. Go to Main Menu > User Settings >Repository. Select a repository from the drop-down menu and click Save. From this point forward, the selected repository will be loaded when logging in.