Users can view more detailed data displayed within viewlets. Use the methods below to drill into viewlet data and customize how viewlets are displayed.
- Click the minus and plus buttons to collapse / expand viewlets.
- Click legend keys to turn a specific resource off or on. Disabled resources will appear grey in the legend and will not display in a viewlet.
- Use the vertical and horizontal scroll bars within viewlets to view a specific time range and change the amount of data displayed.
- Click Tear Off to open a viewlet in a new larger window.
- Click and drag the ellipses ( and ) to customize the height and width of a viewlet.
- Select data for a more detailed view. Using your mouse, draw a box around the area you would like to drill into (selected area will be highlighted in red). The viewlet will zoom in on this area (as seen in the screenshot below). To revert back to the original view, click Show all.