First, make sure you have created an account by signing up to meshIQ Cloud and, if you are an owner, you have at least one subscription. Once you have done so, meshIQ prepares a unique URL for your subscription.
To locate the URL:
- Sign into your meshIQ Cloud account.
- Click the link to your Subscription on the left, under SUBSCRIPTIONS.
- Look for the Login URL. (If you are not the owner, some of the fields shown will not be present.) Then choose one of the following options:
- Click on Access meshIQ Cloud Service.
- Click the copy icon . The icon changes to include a check mark . This indicates that the URL has been copied to the clipboard. Paste the URL into a browser. Be sure to add this URL to your favorites or bookmarks.
- You are automatically logged in to your subscription. See Adding your first instance to meshIQ Cloud to continue.