This article contains instructions for creating a remote EMS manager. See the Remote EMS manager field descriptions article for descriptions of the fields on the dialogs below.
To create a remote EMS manager connection:
- Select a workgroup server from the Workgroup Server viewlet.
- From the pop-up menu, select Create > Remote EMS Managers. The Remote EMS Connections window opens.
- Click Add to create the new connection. The Add EMS Manager Connection window opens. (To update an existing remote EMS queue manager, select the connection and click Modify (opens the same window as the Add button). To delete a connection, select it and click Delete.)
- Fill in fields on the General and Communication vertical tabs. See the Remote EMS Manager field descriptions article for explanations of dialog settings.
- Click Ok to save all changes.