Licenses are configured with an expiration date; your products will no longer start after your license expires. You will be contacted by meshIQ well ahead of your license expiration to begin the process of renewing your license. This article includes instructions for downloading the new license once you have renewed.
Locate the tickets containing your licenses by using one of the below methods.
- From the mySupport email: You can get to the ticket directly by clicking the link included within the email you received. The email will be from meshIQ mySupport (email@example.com) with a subject line of 20xx-20xx licenses, where xx represents the year. Click the links at the bottom of the message to download your new licenses.
- If you cannot locate the mySupport email, search the mySupport system: Filter your support tickets. Select teh Organization requests tab and enter license in the search bar. Press Enter on your keyboard. After selecting one of the tickets, your new licenses will appear within the body of the ticket (as seen in the screenshot above).
Install your license
Refer to the following product license installation articles for instructions on how to install all of your new licenses:
- Installing meshIQ platform licenses when upgrading to version 11
- Updating your expired AutoPilot M6 license
- Updating your expired Workgroup Server 6.x license for Navigator Classic
- Updating your expired Workgroup Server Expert 10 license for Navigator
- Updating your expired XRay license
- Updating your expiring meshIQ Platform 11 license
What happens if my license has already expired? How can I prevent this from happening?
If your license has expired, your software will not start. To prevent this from happening, automatic email alerts can be sent reminding you that your license is expiring soon. Please see Creating a policy for your Workgroup Server Expert 10.x license for instructions on implementing this policy.
Need help? If you have any questions regarding your license, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.