Subject: E-Fix 3 for Windows (x86/x64)
Prerequisites: Navigator 6.6.x or 6.7.x for Windows
- Nav_Components_10.1.5_Win_x86.txt -- this readme
- bin -- M6-WMQ binary files
- nsqrc.ini -- M6-WMQ reason codes
- nsqsev.ini.ito -- M6-WMQ Log Adapter resource file
- nsqsev.ini.tivoli -- M6-WMQ Log Adapter resource file
- Stop all Navigator processes.
- Back up the %APWMQ_HOME% directory
- Place Nav_Components_10.1.5_Win_x86.zip in the installation directory (%APWMQ_HOME%).
- Unzip the file.
- Extract contents 'here', under %APWMQ_HOME% replacing existing content.
- Restart Navigator processes (nsqmgr is no longer supported).
0015230: [WMQ Agent] Provide for starting/stopping queue managers in multiple Installation MQ environment
0021128: [Message Server] Message Server does not reconnect to multi-instance queue manager
0022521: [Workgroup Server] AS400 agent registration is not answered by workgroup server
0022975: [Command Utilities] nsqmqsc AUTHINFO commands are incomplete
0023002: [Command Utilities] nsqmqsc produces no object authority records if WGS Discovery option "include authority records" is not checked
0023138: [Connection Manager] unable to stop the nsqcmp process using the script or manually executing the nsqstop command
0023139: [WMQ Agent] Provide APWMQ agent support of RDQM HA/DR functionality
0023294: [Connection Manager] Temp. dyn NASTEL.EVENT queues created based on SYSTEM.DEFAULT.MODEL.QUEUE
0023306: [WMQ Agent] Suppress issuing stop queue manager command twice
0023367: [Command Utilities] nsqmqsc utility with -d -r options causes + sign and 'REPLACE' to be appended as new lines after every object definition
0023422: [Workgroup Server] MQRC_CHANNEL_SSL_ERROR event in nsqadp log adapter sometimes missing workgroup, node and hostname fields
0023540: [Connection Manager] CM must support connecting with alternate user
0023587: [Log Adapters] Add MQRC_CHANNEL_SSL_ERROR as severity warning in nsqsev.ini.ito and .tivoli
0023639: [WMQ Agent] Explr Create Queue manager command causes Linux agent call to mqmcrt script and error msg AMQ7027
0023647: [Common Engine] PCF param Id's missing in agent trace of multi-instance qmgr monitoring
0023667: [Common Engine] Allow for WGS names that contain hyphen/minus in them
0023811: [Connection Manager] Add support for multiple threads
0023981: [WMQ Agent] MQ Agent nsqmq 18.104.22.168 will not start a standby instance of a queue manager