Subject: Navigator 10.1.5.3
About: This package can be used for a new installation or to update an existing installation. Please see the Navigator Workgroup Server Expert V10 Installation Guide for specific steps to proceed.
- Nav_Server_10.1.5.3.txt -- this readme
- bin -- M6-WMQ binary files
- webapps -- Navigator war files
- nsqcmems.jar -- TIBCO EMS Agent
- nsqcmems.properties -- EMS Agent properties
- nsqcmkafka.jar -- Kafka Agent
- nsqcmkafka.properties -- Kafka Agent properties
- WGS_10.1.5.13.pkg -- Workgroup Server 10 Expert
- WGS_REST_10.1.3.0.pkg -- Workgroup Server 10 REST Pack
- WGSRP-10.1.5.pkg -- Workgroup Server 10 Resource Pack
- AP_IBMMQ-10.1.5.pkg -- MQ plugin for WorkGroup Server 10
- AP_IBMMQRP-10.1.5.pkg -- MQ plugin for WorkGroup Server 10 Resource Pack
- Stop all Navigator processes.
- Back up the %APWMQ_HOME% directory and existing database tables.
- Place Nav_Server_10.1.5.3.zip in the installation directory (%APWMQ_HOME%).
- Unzip the file.
- Extract contents 'here', under %APWMQ_HOME% replacing existing content.
- Run pkgman to install the latest WGS_10 package
- if a new install, install additional packages such as resource packs, scheduler, experts
- Run nsqjdbcmk to upgrade your database tables
- Copy the war files from the webapps folder to the Tomcat webapps folder.
- Restart Navigator processes
- Finalize any setup for WGS operation include configuration of WGS, REST API and scheduler
or Why do I have workgroup server definitions that begin with GEN_ ? for details.
In summary, 10.1.x and higher move the management of Workgroup server connections from a user task to an administrator task. However, since existing definitions may have various attributes, a first step after upgrading is for an administrator to review the generated ones (names start GEN_), rename them and clean up any that are not required.
Navigator HTML WebGUI 10.1.0.14
0018166: [Feature] Enable draggable functionality for all popup windows
0018412: [Feature] Generate MQSC Definitions from Queue Manager and Objects
0018797: [Feature] Ability to select a specific security user group as a displayed project
0019047: [Feature] Should not allow duplicate schema names
0019440: [Feature] Need ability to sort queues and properties when copying or moving messages
0019813: [Feature] Provide Global Settings dialog for Admin user to set defaults and manager users
0020106: [Feature] Allow deleting unused Cypher Specifications from the drop down list
0020467: [Feature] Listener status displayed with colors
0020517: [Feature] Provide refresh icon when object attributes displayed in console viewlet
0020882: [Feature] Ability to sort by column header in Attributes viewlet
0021071: [Feature] Enable Topology option at the Workgroup server level
0021121: [Feature] Enable Browse messages option for multiple queues
0021136: [Feature] Provide Expand&Collapse options at dashboard level.
0021553: [Feature] Allow embedded web pages from other applications such as XRay
0021580: [Feature] support a WGS connection list in case of a failover environment
0021674: [Feature] Add ability to view hostname for qmgr in viewlet
0021704: [Feature] Provide file option for executing console commands for MQ and EMS
0022210: [Feature] Provide ability to execute MQSC file
0022224: [Feature] Provide Navigator version inside UI
0022538: [Feature] Provide 'create' option where user selects favorite viewlets.
0023114: [Dashboards] when adding a new viewlet to a dashboard, should scroll so it is visible
0023124: [General] Provide a 'Back to top' button at the bottom right corner of page
0023400: [Manager] topology large number of objects support improvements
0023435: [Manager] Indicator for a viewlet which is created using a specific queue manager when it is down.
0023486: [Feature] provide export to csv for viewlet data
0023508: [Dashboards] Shared Dashboard visualization improvements
0023516: [Feature] ability to display a number of selected msgs during copy, move, delete msgs operations
0023678: [Topic] create topic dialog box should provide drop down list for model durable and model non-durable queues
100+ internal bug fixes
Workgroup Server Expert 10.1.5.13
0022505: [Feature] Support meta data for any object name:value
0022736: [Feature] Add Ems properties tab on the WGS Expert
0022904: [Feature] Full discovery is not triggered during normal operation
0022991: [Feature] Provide workgroup server support of RDQM HA/DR functionality
0023235: [Feature] delete remote manager should also remove from DB
0023325: [Feature] Support for queue storage size limits (9.2)
0023496: [Feature] Provide 16 new AUTHINFO_XXX fields in APWMQ SQL create and update scripts for APWMQ database
0023581: [Feature] Scheduled actions should allow retry when queue manager is down
0023623: [Feature] Rest API for WSM functions
0023680: [Feature] Object Refresh and Status Refresh should only schedule after completion
0023746: [Feature] Rest API for all Kafka objects
0023801: [Feature] Update SQL install procedure to support default connection
0023857: [Feature] Rest API for Schedule
0023955: [Feature] State ERROR_RW_FAILED should be change to INFO or WARN
EMS Administration 10.1.5.10
0022763: [General] Fully support log4j logging.
0022790: [Workgroup Server] Provide an ability for nsqcmems connect to multiple WGS
Kafka Administration 10.1.5.10
0023103: [General] Kafka agent should be connect to multiple WGS through the Properties file