You can create a topic from a topic viewlet in one of two ways:
- Select Create Topic from the action menu.
- Click the Add button.
To create a topic:
- If you clicked the Add button, the Select object path window will open.
- Specify the following items:
- workgroup server
- queue manager
- Click Select path to open the Topic Create window.
- Fill in the topic properties (Topic String is a required field). See Topic properties to learn more about the individual fields. You can create your own properties on the Custom Attributes tab.
- Click OK to create the topic.