- WGS_126.96.36.199.pkg -- Workgroup Server Expert
- webapps\manage.war -- Manage (Navigator) war files (188.8.131.52)
- webapps\manage-server.war -- Manage (Navigator) war files (184.108.40.206)
- webapps\secure.war -- Secure (Navxwsm) war files (220.127.116.11)
- webapps\secure-server.war -- Secure (Navxwsm) war files (18.104.22.168)
- nsqcmace.jar -- IIB/ACE Connection Manager (22.214.171.124)
- nsqcmems.jar -- Tibco EMS Connection Manager (126.96.36.199)
- nsqcmkafka.jar -- Kafka Connection Manager (188.8.131.52)
- nsqcmmq.jar -- MQ Java Connection Manager/Agent (184.108.40.206)
- nsqcmsolace.jar -- Solace Connection Manager (220.127.116.11)
- nsqcmrabbitmq.jar -- RabbitMQ Connection Manager (18.104.22.168)
- WGSRP-11.0.0.pkg -- Workgroup Server Resource Pack
- AP_IBMMQ-11.0.1.pkg -- MQ plugin for WorkGroup Server
- AP_IBMMQRP-11.0.1.pkg -- MQ plugin for WorkGroup Server Resource Pack
- nsqcmace.properties.sample -- IIB/ACE CM sample properties file
- nsqcmems.properties.sample -- Tibco EMS CM sample properties file
- nsqcmkafka.properties.sample -- Kafka CM sample properties file
- nsqcmmq.properties.sample -- MQ Java CM sample properties file
- nsqcmsolace.properties.sample -- Solace CM sample properties file
- nsqcmrabbitmq.properties.sample -- RabbitMQ CM sample properties file
- Stop all Nastel processes (including CEP and Domain Server).
- Back up the %APWMQ_HOME% directory and existing database tables.
- Place Manage_11.0.0.zip in the installation directory (%APWMQ_HOME%).
- Unzip the file.
- Extract contents 'here', under %APWMQ_HOME% replacing existing content.
- Run pkgman to install the latest WGS_10 package
- if a new install, install additional packages such as resource packs, scheduler, experts
- Run nsqjdbcmk to upgrade your database tables
- Copy the war files from the webapps folder to the Tomcat webapps folder.
- Restart Nastel processes
- Finalize any setup for WGS operation including configuration of WGS, REST API and scheduler
IMPORTANT UPGRADE NOTES
When upgrading from a version prior to 10.1.x, you will need to review the connection definitions. See this FAQ for details: Why do I have workgroup server definitions that begin with GEN_ ?
In Summary, 10.1.x and higher move the management of Workgroup server connections from a user task to an administrator task. However, since existing definitions may have various attributes, a first step after
upgrading is for an administrator to review the generated ones (names start GEN_), rename them and clean up any that are not required.
If upgrading to Scheduler 1.11 to a later version and you want to preserve currently scheduled jobs, a manual SQL statement must be run.
Please contact your Support Representative for help with this step.
Version 11 features the following major enhancements. Other changes are listed below.
- 28039: [Workgroup Server] Add support for RabbitMQ
- 26701: [Dashboards] Enhancement Request - Multiple WGS selection when creating dashboards and Viewlets
- 26631: Ability to verify and see status of remote connection manager connections.
- 26629: Export and import remote connection manager definitions
- 27621: "Undo" the last remote connection manager action
- 27622: Use an existing connection manager to create a new one
- 26703: Adjust attribute filter criteria as needed with new attribute filter variables
Manage HTML WebGUI 22.214.171.124
26805: [Messages] Add ability to store the messages on a file system that the queue manager / node provides
27208: [Scheduling] Add the ability to view scheduled mqsc commands output
27336: [Feature] Provide the select option for channel auth record rather than typing name
27337: [Feature] Provide copy as/copy option for channel auth record
27382: [Channel] Channel status schema consistent with Channel viewlet schemas
27449: [Feature] Add additional date mode fields in Navigator MQ statistics consoles
27528: [Bug] Migrating MQ objects between QMGRS on 2 different WGS is not possible with Navigator 10.4.2.X
27624: [General] Navigator object backup and restore
27656: [Bug] Viewing Cluster name instead of Manager name in Attribute filter
27873: [Bug] 'Manager Name' attribute is missing in the Attribute filter
27908: [Feature] Add to Kafka Remote Manager MDS configuration
27915: [General] Add remote Kafka broker should not display password when entered
28223: [Bug] Unable to delete the workgroup server from workgroup servers viewlet.
28283: [Bug] When browsing messages and 'Full Msg' fails, need to report an error to the user
28323: [Bug] When running with an object group with limited rights, node list may not be returned
28372: [Bug] When deleting user, data stays in DB
28375: [Bug] error received upon opening security for zOS objects
28756: [Bug] getting an error in the console when clicking on the 'reroute all' option for queues.
28775: [Bug] When I edited the message expiry value and clicked on Edit Message again, I got an error in the console window.
28779: [Bug] Delete user functionality missing shared dashboards count at info window
28781: [Bug]'Find messages' prevents auto-refresh on manager, node, etc.
28803: [Bug] Channel viewlet not showing all columns
28813: [Bug] Viewlets not visible in shared dashboards and dashboard list
28827: [Bug] Shared Schema is not Visible for user
various internal bug fixes
Secure HTML WebGUI 126.96.36.199
0026967: [General] Support copy / paste for group
0027640: [General] Updating shared dashboard logic
0027687: [General] Blank API Mgt Profile description in Oracle gives error
0027688: [General] API Role Management group selection should allow selecting from drop down
0027706: [General] Auto Create User Group Specified in Api Role
0027774: [General] Audit of Navigator use and Audit of changes increase time granularity to at least hundredths of a second
0027938: [General] Should throw error message when adding same group multiple times to API role
0028342: [General] Errors when changing entries of server or object group
0028351: [General] After performing some steps data after commands from dropdown won't auto-refresh
0028765: [General] Delete objects count showing wrong
0028785: [General] User group showing empty when opening Audit properties
0028790: [General] getting an error after clicking on refresh security in the security manager
0028791: [General] error in the console while logging out of the security manager
0028817: [BREAKAGE] Unable to get the Management Audit Reports
0028972: [User Guide] Spelling errors in WSM
Workgroup Server Expert 188.8.131.52
0026941: [Feature] Support for MQ 9.3.1 CAPEXPRY changes
0027376: [Feature] Create NRD extension for WGS objects
0027726: [General] Add the ability to view scheduled mqsc commands output
0027786: [Bug] Authority checks should fail if WGS cannot determine object type
0027948: [Feature] WGS should publish same facts as utility nsqmvsrpt
0028001: [General] Add ability to store the messages on a file system that the queue manager / node provides
0028193: [Bug] licenseCM appears to throw NullException sometimes
0028212: [Feature] Additional MQSC script security options
0028566: [General] Audit of Navigator use and Audit of changes increase time granularity to at least hundredths of a second
0028951: [Connection Manager] RabbitMQ CM when connecting to server with SSL throws null pointer exception
ACE/IIB Administration 184.108.40.206
0028717: [Connection Manager] IIB/ACE Nodes are showing as running after stopping them on the server
EMS Administration 220.127.116.11
0028004: [General] Add support for copy durables
Kafka Administration 18.104.22.168
0027914: [General] Enhancement request : Ability to add multiple kafka mds nodes in one instance while adding remote kafka definition
0028261: [Bug] Connecting to Confluent cloud brokers reports the same error repetatively
MQ Administration 22.214.171.124
0026893: [General] add option in properties to use fully qualified host name.
0027811: [General] Navigator cannot browser Alias q
0027830: [General] read logs for Qm . *.ini filter is not working on windows with ssh
0028764: [General] In the node viewlet, JAVA_CM not showing software version.
0028787: [General] Excessive MQGET calls
0028802: [General] When I opened the alias queue view message and clicked on the XML and JSON tabs, I got an error
0028969: [General] Unable to get the MQ Statistics for both qmgrs and queues under
0029044: [General] if WGS connections is not from an IP in properties file then CM can report WGS name as UNKNOW
Solace Administration 126.96.36.199
0028724: [Workgroup Server] When Solace lost connection to Solace broker, need to change status to "Stopped"