Customers who would like to manually update TNT4J-Streams may follow the instructions below.
- Stop the web, CEP, and domain servers by using the command by using the commands
./stop.sh cep, and
- In order to replace your current TNT4J-Streams version, download the latest version tnt4j-streams-XXX from the following website: https://github.com/Nastel/tnt4j-streams.
- Place the tnt4j-streams-XXX.zip package in
- Unzip tnt4j-streams-XXX.zip.
- After the above steps have been completed, restart all the services by using the commands
/opt/nastel/sbinto apply the changes.